16 February 2012

Acne FW12: Four of your five a day

AcneFW12mens
Courtesy of Acne
Acne's FW12 collection was one of the best I can remember from the brand. Everything seemed to be more serious, a little more grown up. And yet there was a coolness to it as if Johansson was saying 'we can be smart but still have fun'. The tailoring was exquisite even when executed in colourful nylons or faux leathers. But my favourite thing about the collection was the beautiful, if briefly shown, colour palette. Every single hue had been carefully selected – olive green, cranberry red, plum, blueberry – and even more carefully put together. The look above was my favourite from the collection. I don't normally like head-to-toe outfits from the catwalk but this one I would put on exactly as you see it.
You can check out the whole collection here.

No comments: