23 June 2011

Pink chinos and espadrilles for Milano

As much as I wanted to wear some well thought-out looks during my weekend in Milan I had to sort of improvise once I got there due to the heat. Yes, I knew that it wouldn't be as miserable as in London but you'll agree with me in that packing for hot weather is not as efficient when you're not feeling the temperatures in situ.
So on Saturday for the Burberry show I wore my favourite +J beige blazer because it's very light and a good fit, together with my Uniqlo white Oxford shirt. I paired them with a pair of pale pink Acne chinos I've had for a while and my brand new brick red Zara lace-up espadrilles. I accessorised with my favourite leopard YSL belt and a navy polka dot green pocket square from a shop in Madrid.
MilanSS12look1
[Iñaki C.]

No comments: