05 April 2011

Waiting for the summer

It's hard to think of summer clothes already. Or at least it is for me living in London. We seem to have brilliant weather one minute and pouring rain or cold wind the next, which makes it not only frustrating but also difficult to choose what to wear. Even so I keep thinking of the shorts I'm going to buy for the new season and how I'm going to wear them, far as that moment may seem now. As much as I like the bold colour blocking trend of the season I doubt I will be mixing a lot of really bright colours. I much prefer going for a slightly more restrained version in more muted colours and picking nice tailored pieces to contrast with shorts. I am also a faithful supporter of khakis and baiges for summer because they look so chic. So my parka is staying close to me together with my bright apple green and my anchor-printed shorts.
SS11inspoSS11inspo2

[Pictures: TheFashionisto.com]

No comments: