22 June 2011

A companion for life: Balenciaga Overnight bag

Last week, to celebrate some good personal news, I logged onto Mr Porter just in time for the beginning of their sale and bought myself a present. My new Balenciaga Overnight bag arrived the following day in the biggest bag you could ever image, which only added on to the anticipation.
In just under a week it's proved to be a really clever buy. I carry it every day to the office as I can fit my laptop (15 inch MacBook) as well as my glasses, moleskin, iPod and anything else you'd like to put it. It is also a brilliant traveling bag. It came with me to Milan this weekend and, even though I took a trolley as well, it easily fit a couple of trousers and shirts and a pair of shoes and washing bag.
Once in Milan I used it as a regular bag as it's a perfect size to carry my camera and all the notes and press releases and invites you don't want to have ruined.
It is definitely on my top 5 list of best buys ever.
balenbag

No comments: