04 March 2011

The birthday dilemma

I go through this every year. Weeks before my birthday I go through endless lists of e-shops trying to find what I want the most for my birthday. This year I have shortlisted two pairs of shoes or rather, two pairs of sneakers as my preferred choices for birthday present. The first, the studded "Louis" Christian Louboutin high tops and the second, Balenciaga's multi-colour high-tops. I know that it seems like a classic vs. trendy piece but not to me. I have a tendency of getting seemingly seasonal pieces and turning them into personal classics, which is why this is a big dilemma. I can see myself wearing both on a daily basis and, to me, they're both extremely versatile. What's your advice?
23Bdaydilemma

[Pictures: Luisaviaroma.com, MatchesFashion.com]

No comments: